Embassy and Consulates of Belgium in Kenya
Home Consular services Certificates and forms

Certificates and forms

Visa applications forms for Belgium

You can download the visa application form on the FPS Home Affairs Immigration Office website (IBZ), the only competent authority for the admittance, stay, residence and removal of foreigners.

You can also download the Long Stay Form from here. And the Schengen Visa Form (Short stay) here.

Forms for Belgian nationals living abroad

Since 21 June 2021, fingerprints are required for new Electronic Identity Cards for adults and children older than 6 years of age. This requires an appointment to appear in person at your Embassy. Below are the application forms (in Dutch and French) for Adult eIDs and Kids eID. Applications for a Kids eID under 6 do not need fingerprints.

Please bring proof of payment at the time of your appointment (see "Consular tariffs")

Kids eID forms:





Adult eID Forms:




See this page for other forms. For eIDs: use the documents mentioned above