Last updated on
Importation: the following three documents are required:
- A Health Certificate to show the animal is in good health.
- A Vaccination Card to show the animal has taken all the vaccinations required and especially for rabies.
- An import permit that you can get from the Kenya Veterinary Association (Tel. N° 3003403) or from the Kenyan embassy from wherever you are coming from.
- The same documents as above are needed except for an Export permit.
- If you are exporting to the European countries, you need to have a microchip for the purpose of identifying the animal.
- Other European countries require you to have a rabies test before exportation.
For more information you can contact Dr. Ghalay on Tel. N° 3751102 or Fax N° 3750504.