- Consular fees
For the tariffs, please click here.
All payments (except for the administrative costs for long-stay visas) can be done in 2 ways:
1. A normal bank transfer on the account of the Embassy at the NCBA Bank - Village Market:
Embassy of Belgium
Account n°: 6592350041
Village Market Branch
Bank code 07000
Reference: SURNAME + FIRST NAME + PRODUCT (e.g.:passport, visa, certificate, eID)
2. A transfer from M-Pesa to the account of the Embassy at the NCBA Bank - Village Market:
- Open Mpesa through the Safaricom menu or Mpesa app.
- Select Pay
- Select Pay Bill
- Enter the business number: 880100
- Enter the NCBA account number: 6592350041
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer
- Enter your M-Pesa PIN.
- Send the M-Pesa Confirmation number to email@example.com
1. Long-term visas also have an administrative charge, to be paid to the account of the Belgian Ministry of Interior. The rates for this can be found here.
2. Fees for visa applications presented at TLS – Belgian Visa Application Center have to be paid at the Visa Application Centre TLS the moment you physically submit your file and therefore not via the Embassy’s bank account.